Me

Hello People!!! 

Nice to see you all here. let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Hnin Yee Thinzar Aung. Yes, it is a Burmese Name. I am from Myanmar. Hope you guys love to see a beautiful Burmese brown girl here. My nickname is Daphne. My childhood friends call me "Hnin Hsu" as I was named "Hnin Hsu Aung" when I was a baby. And my name was changed to "Hnin Yee Thinzar Aung" by my Mother when I was in 2nd Grade. 

To talk about my Education, I studied elementary and middle grade at my local government school and I studied high grades at a private school near my quarter. After I graduated high school, I joined Yangon University of Economics. However People had to experience a terrible crisis which is Covid-19, including me. All schools are shut down and I had a break for about 2 years. While a terrible Covid is stripping out everyone, we Myanmar people faced another tragic event, Coup. Political situations are not stable and many people are dying everyday and million of people are displaced and fled the country. For me, I quit the Yangon University. Now it happened to restart my journey in Thailand again. I am very glad to meet all seniors, teachers and friends here in Assumption University. I study Business Administration here in Assumption. 

I am twenty-two years old and I hope I am not too late to try to achieve my bachelor degree. I usually like to stay alone and feel nervous to meet new people. It is not like I don't want to meet new people just because I an an introvert, my MBTI is INTP and I have social anxiety. But here in the new environment, my socializing seems to work properly and I have got some new friends until now.

I love to listen to music, read books, sometimes explore about new topics and think about them. My music taste is quite random and I listen whatever songs good in my ear. I enjoy reading fictional books. They give me several types of emotions such as fun, sad, angry, nervous, exciting and at the same time I gain knowledge and moral lessons. I usually read books written in Burmese because I feel like I can enjoy to the fullest in Burmese. My English skills can be described quiet general and my listening skill is not that good. I am willing to improve my English and I hope I can accomplish my goals as an undergraduate student. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog