Hi People! My name is Hnin Yee Thinzar Aung. I am from Burma. I joined Yangon University of Economics for my very first semester but unfortunately Covid-19 pandemic broke out. And my university journey stopped. Moreover Coup happened in our country and my university life in Burma ended due to unstable political situations. Now it happened to restart my journey in Thailand again. I am very glad to meet all seniors, teachers and friends here in Assumption University.
I am twenty years old and I hope I am not too late to try to achieve my bachelor degree. I usually like to stay alone and feel nervous to meet new people. It is not like I don't want to meet new people just because I an an introvert and I have social anexity. But here in the new environment, my socializing seems to work properly and I have got some new friends until now.
To say about my hobbies, I love to listen to music, read books, sometimes explore about new topics and think about them. My music taste is quite random and I listen whatever songs good for me. I enjoy reading fictional books. They give me several types of emotions such as fun, sad, angry, nervous, exciting and at the same time I gain knowledge and moral lessons. I usually read books wirtten in Burmese because I feel like I can enjoy to the fullest in Burmese. My english skills can be described quiet gengral and my listening skill is not that good. I am willing to improve my english and I hope I can accomplsih my goals as an undergraduate student.
Comments
Post a Comment